There will also be the same problems with pirates who attempt to steal the idea and claim it for their own, but without understanding the plan or the application of the principles.
A good example of this occurred during the time of Jesus of Nazareth, when Judas Iscariot betrayed the disciples and attempted to force them to follow a secular agenda. He thought he recognized the potential of the plan, but didn't understand the plan or the principles.
It isn't a problem for the plans to be pirated. The problem is that the people who are unaware of that fact are torn apart by the conflict, and the illusion is so strong that they can't see their way out of their crisis and the opportunity to rise to the higher level. As each plan is introduced and goes through the same process, those who made it through will be able to help others who follow and the road will "rise up to meet them."
All of our projects must stand on these principles--
- Every project is based on the same principles.
- People must be able to get their life on a higher level.
- Your plan must leave no one out of its benefits.
- Everyone must agree to the plan.
- Your plan must enable people to have recourse to change what is unfair.
- Your plan must function under the principles of Universal Law.